Click the Expanded Map Filters to filter by the categories of Nationality and Point of Interest. Hence, you can specify by the people group's nationality and a specific point of interest type. For example, to view only these markers for the Vietnamese:
- Click Explore Map in the main menu bar.
- Notice the Map Filters (top left corner of the map) and then type Vietnamese in the Search City or People Group box. Click Go.
- Click the Extended Map Filters in the Map Filters box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Extended Map Filters.
- In the Points of Interest box, scroll and check Buddhist Temple.
- In the Nationalities Selected box, click Uncheck All, scroll and select Vietnamese.
- In the Affinity Bloc box, click and check Southeast Asian peoples.
The above example filters by the Vietnamese people group, only Vietnamese Buddhist temples, only the Vietnamese nationality, and only the Vietnamese Southeast Asia Affinity Bloc.